Redwood Credit Union is a proud member of the Go Local cooperative in Sonoma County, and we understand the benefit of supporting our local communities. We encourage our Members to buy from locally-owned manufacturers, retailers and restaurants as a way to improve our communities.
These are a few of the benefits:
- Your money stays in the local economy longer
- Local businesses hire local employees
- Local businesses pay local taxes to support programs and services
- Local companies strongly support local events and nonprofits
- Fewer product shipments from distant locales mean less pollution
Learn more about the benefits of going local.