Welcome to RCU's Community Fund!
Redwood Credit Union (RCU) is committed to the financial education of our communities. To support this commitment, we’ve created the RCU Community Fund to:
- Raise funds for financial literacy and community programs
- Support financial literacy for people of all ages to learn essential money management skills
- Support financial wellness including local job and economic vitality programs in our communities
- Raise funds for emergency disaster relief
Programs Supported by RCU Community Fund
Redwood Credit Union's (RCU's) Community Fund supports a variety of financial literacy and community programs and efforts. Donations made to RCU’s Community Fund support programs such as:
- RCU’s Teen Financial Academy: A 4-day introduction to money management for teens
- Financial Education Events & Seminars: RCU frequently hosts or supports financial education events and seminars on topics such as budgeting, basic money management, identity theft, understanding your credit, avoiding fraud and more.
- North Bay Leadership Council’s Teen Academy
- Other Financial Education & Community Programs: RCU Community Fund donations support other programs that provide financial education and programs in our communities